Oh My Book...I am so in :D I love Stephen King books and have only read 8 or so of his novels. This is my last challenge for next year...I think :) Boy, they sure are addictive! Click the logo to sign up. Here's a breakdown:
•Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
•Rules - There are two levels: Read either SIX (6) or TWELVE (12) Stephen King novels in 2011 (6 is the minimum but you can read more than 12 if you wish!)
•You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
•You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
•At the beginning of Jan 2011, I will add a link so you can add your reviews.
•You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog
I'm setting my goal at 6 books for now, but this just may increase :) Here is a tentative list of titles:
1) The Stand- at over 1000 pages, this one will take some time to finish...
2) Full Dark, No Stars- brand new collection of novellas I'm anticipating for Xmas
3) Cujo-the movie is a tad campy but still scary!
4) Night Shift-a classic that I must read
5) Misery-I'll have to rent the movie as a companion
6) Dark Tower series- I'll start with book 1 & see how many I can get through (there are 7 so far)