Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Checking In...

This is just a quick note to say I'm still here and sorry to have disappeared this past week.  Some family & work obligations got in the way and I'm still about 200 pages away from finishing The Cider House Rules, so I may not be able to review it for another week.  My apologies also to those bloggers that I normally send comments to as I haven't read any posts this week, either :(   I'm relieved & thankful that no one has "unfollowed" me because of this absence.  Please don't leave...I'm still here...really! :D  I hope to get back on track as soon as I can.  I hope you'll fill me in on any great books you read and/or reviewed this week that I missed.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! Hope your busy life gets a little more peaceful for you, and look forward to seeing your review when it comes :o)

    ReplyDelete