Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book & Blogging Quizzes

I spotted these @ Roof Beam Reader and The Eye of Loni's Storm.  I'm a bit dubious about the results of these type of quizzes but they're fun :)






When it comes to reading, you tend to stick to old and modern classics.  You are picky about what you read.  You probably anticipate certain books' releases, and you snatch them up the moment they're available.  You have been building a library of books that mean a lot to you. You carefully consider every book before deciding to add it to your collection.  You believe that if a book is worth reading, it's worth paying more to have it in hardcover.




You are a natural problem solver. You like figuring out the best way to do something.  You are very intuitive. You are good at picking up on people's moods and predicting the future.  You can't help but being a bit of a detective and a snoop. You always want to know what's going on.  And while you may have the scoop on everyone you know, you're not a gossip. You're a pro at keeping secrets.




You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.  Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.  A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.  You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!



You Are a Couplet



You're not much for words, so you write a little ditty.
It might not be a novel, but at least it is witty.

What Type of Poem Are You?
The First Rule of Blogthings Is: You Don't Talk About Blogthings


1 comment:

  1. That was fun, I like taking those crazy little quizzes.

    ReplyDelete