Even though this is an old meme & not Tuesday, I'll give it a whirl :o) Click on the word for a definition. I'm a fan of single-syllable words because you can say them in one breath. Of course, the long, breezy ones are fun to roll off the tongue! In no particular order of preference...
10) Calm--sounds just like what it means
9) Read--but of course!
8) Free--such a small word for a huge concept
7) Quagmire--not just a Family Guy character...
6) Whirl--as in "I'll give it a..."
5) Spark--it brings to mind a bright idea
4) Home--say it slowly and it sounds warm & cozy, doesn't it?
3) Earth--sounds like home :o)
2) Lovely--a beautifully sound, an endearing word
1) Chutzpah--pronounced "KOOTS-PAH"; I love the sound of it!