Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a Stylish Blogger!


Thanks to Suzanne @ Bibliosue who has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award, my first encore award :D

The rules are as follows:

- Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us 5 things about yourself.
- Award 5 super-stylish bloggers this award :D
- Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won.

Okay...here are 5 things about me:

1)  I changed my major from communications & multimedia to English after my first year of university.
2)  I wanted to be a teacher back in kindergarten :)
3)  I have a collection of over 500 DVDs and growing!
4)  I still love watching animated movies & cartoons.  They cheer me up & always make me laugh :D
5)  For a year, my hair has been the longest I've ever grown it out and I can finally wear it up if I want to, something I've always wanted to do :)

The 5 blogs I'm awarding (and for some, this is an encore):

Loni @ The Eye of Loni's Storm--Happy New Year & hope to see you back on the blogosphere soon :)

Julie @ Reading Without Restraint--Your template is so awesome!

Wendy (Literary Feline) @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty--Purple is my fave colour & your blog uses it beautifully

Whitney @ She is Too Fond of Books--classical style background

Cheryl (CMash) @ CMash Loves to Read--another eyepopping template that can't be missed!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you for thinking of me and passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award and for passing it along :)

    My absense was family related...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks! And here I just changed my template again. I'm never satisfied. LOL

    Congratulations on receiving the award yourself! You sure own a lot of DVD's! I am not sure how many I have but I doubt it's that many. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 500+ DVDs!? That's impressive. Thanks for passing this on.

    ReplyDelete