Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Saturday, October 23, 2010

40th Follower!

Thank you everyone who has been following my blog for the last 2 months since I started this awesome hobby!  And thank you Jinky for being #40 :o)


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It will only be a matter of time that you hit 100!! Keep up the good work.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. ~Cool ...my age-ish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's fast :)
    Thanks for visiting me on the hop, I am following you too..Enjoyed your screenwriter book review, will be recommending it to my aspiring-writer friend.
    - Dee, on the Hop from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, for Jinky! I follow her too!!
    I am so glad you are having fun. You got it right, blogging is such an awesome hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments :)

    CMash~ Thanks, I hope so!

    Emily~ Thank you!

    Jinky~ LOL :D

    Deepali~ Thanks, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. Story will be a great asset to your friend.

    BookQuoter~ Couldn't do this if it wasn't fun. It's the exchange of ideas & comments that make it worthwhile. And the books, of course :D

    ReplyDelete