Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sesame Street: Cookie Monster In The Library


One of the funniest videos I've ever seen!  Retro YouTube clip of Cookie Monster's visit to the library.  Guaranteed to be hilarious :oD

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the midday pick-me-up.

    Even though I'm well beyond their target demographic I still love Sesame Street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! If only libraries did have boxes of cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I'm your newest follower from TTA hop! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete