Two intriguing memes to participate in today! I'm working this afternoon so I'll make a quick post & hop around later today.
A weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books.
This week's question is from Becky @ Becky's Barmy Book Blog.
Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?
At night, it would definitely in bed with a pair of cozy PJs, a warm blanket, and propped up with a pillow and my burgundy stuffed "wedge" to keep my back supported. During the day, I like the couch with the footrest up & the back reclined with my feet curled up & snuggled into the thick armrest. Aaahhh....that's the stuff :oD
A weekly meme hosted by Janet @ Friday Fill-Ins. My answers are underlined; the rest is given.
1. One of my strongest beliefs is in humanity.
2. My TBR list is huge!
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so reading is on the agenda!
4. My family is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I'd be a teacher.
6. The room was suddenly bathed in white and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a football game, tomorrow my plans include reading & hopefully finishing Pride & Prejudice and Sunday, I want to book more work for next week!
Have a great weekend :o)