Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bubble Game!

I found this as a widget on a book blog and you can play it for free without registering at its official site:


Very fun!  My high score is recorded below.  I will update as I get better.  Let me know your high score and I'll list them here.

Bubble Game High Scores
Teacher/Learner:  295 340 (Novice Level)


Have fun passing the time :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment