Beginnings

Welcome friends! I have started this entry in the global technosphere because I have been in love with books since the age of 2. Among the busy business of being a new teacher, this is my outlet for sharing thoughts on a love of reading a wide variety of books. My inspiration can be summed up with a yearbook quote from a teacher written when I was 8: "To the only girl at recess I see reading a book. Good for you!"
My blog title is quoted from a classmate who asked me this once. Believe it or not, I've also heard it as a teacher :D

Friday, October 22, 2010

My Blog Button


I finally got with the program & designed a blog button at Sign Generator.  I was lucky to find a background that so closely matches my template!  Please save, upload & link back here in your blog list.  Thanks for your help in generating more traffic :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,thank you very much for joining my blog hop.. Now I follow you.. ;)

    ReplyDelete