A weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books.
This week's question is from Vicki @ The Wolf's Den.
What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?
Oh dear, that's such a travesty! According to my Google FriendConnect widget, I haven't lost any followers and hopefully never will if I update my posts enough :) As for myself, I have stopped following about 3-4 blogs, but continue to follow more than 70! My reason for not following a blog anymore would be if they haven't updated in a month's time without prior notice, say for taking time off or whatnot. But if I ever come across their blogs again & they're back online, then I will be too :D
A weekly meme hosted by Janet @ Friday Fill-Ins.
My fill-ins are underlined, the rest is given:
1. Sometimes, I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't!
2. Tell me about the whole thing.
3. Small and white, clean & bright, you look happy to me (The Sound of Music).
4. Reading is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to keep in touch with old friends.
6. I haven't read Moby Dick...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nabbing a cold I feel coming on, tomorrow my plans include an afternoon football game and Sunday, I want to watch The Simpsons Hallowe'en episode and finish Her Fearful Symmetry!
Have a great weekend :D