A weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books.
This week's topic is from Christina @ All About YA Books:
If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?
Great question! Usually I do. It's that type-A part of myself that needs to see things unfold from the very beginning. I started the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club books by James Patterson from #1 on. The only series I didn't start from the beginning was The Babysitters Club. When I was 7, I received a current book from it and that got me interested in reading them all (which I did!). So, it goes to show that it's not necessary to start a series from book #1, but if I'm shopping for the series, I'll start with #1.
A weekly meme hosted by Janet @ Friday Fill-Ins.
My fill-ins are underlined; the rest are given:
1. When pigs fly I'll win the lottery :)
2. You expect me to take that seriously?!
3. Call me *call me any day or night, call me* (Blondie).
4. Nod if you know what I mean. (How lame...sorry, I blanked on this one!)
5. The most entertaining person in my life is my dad because he is the best storyteller & joke-teller in the family.
6. Moira "escaped" Gilead, making me wonder who's next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing family, tomorrow my plans include sadly, a funeral and Sunday, I want to finish The Handmaid's Tale and watch Desperate Housewives!
50th Follower Giveaway!
Challenge/giveaway is open until tomorrow at 1 p.m. EST. Click here for more details.
Have a great weekend everyone :)