A weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books.
This week's topic is:
Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!
Well, here in Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving back in October, but it's a thoughtful idea for a topic, so why not? I'm always thankful for having a loving, supportive family, a job I love and hope to build a career on, having basic needs that many people are without, and having so much to look forward to and enjoy in this life.
As for holiday traditions, my small, immediate family has dinner together every year, usually on the Saturday before Thanksigivng or right on the Sunday holiday, and oftentimes there will be at least one football game on!
A weekly meme hosted by Janet @ Friday Fill-Ins.
I love the creativity that pours out of these :) My responses are underlined:
1. Why does my hair insist on sticking out at all ends?!?
2. Open your eyes and you just might see the world.
3. Thank you for reading & following my book blog :)
4. Xmas is my favorite holiday because my entire family gets together.
5. I am SO glad to be starting my Xmas shopping.
6. If only we would make up our minds to be. (uh, would anything I put in here make sense grammatically?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my parents' anniversary (#27), tomorrow my plans include tackling the weekend crossword puzzle and Sunday, I want to try out my new up-converting DVD player (oh yeah, and get some reading in, too)!
Have a great weekend :D